2011 GMC Acadia FWD 4dr SLT1
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
WE OFFER EXTENDED WARRANTY'S .. WE HAVE 16 YEARS OF QUALITY EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFATION..
~SE HABLA ESPANOL ~
Very clean interior.
Upgraded sound system.
Runs & drives great.
Perfect first car.
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg) (TR14526 FWD models only.)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, double dual with chrome tips
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) compact steel spare
- Spoiler, rear
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Headlamps, dual halogen projector lamp
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Fog lamps, front round halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Door handles, chrome (Bright beltline molding.)
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Body, power rear liftgate
- Audio system controls, rear with headphone jacks
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Replaced by (UBS) XM NavTraffic when (UUM) audio system with navigation or (U4H) audio system with rear seat entertainment and navigation is ordered. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Seat, 8-way power driver with power recline and lumbar control
- Seat, 2-way power front passenger with manual recline and lumbar control
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders and storage
- Cup holders, 2 front on the floor console
- Cup holders, 2 in the second row
- Floor mats, carpeted front, second and third row, removable
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Instrumentation, 5-gauge with Enhanced Driver Information Center , outside temperature indicator and digital compass display (Digital compass display included and only available with (UUI) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback or (UUJ) Audio System with Rear Seat Entertainment.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, color-keyed and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Trim, interior, chrome metallic instrument panel/console
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Horn, dual-note
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare.)